What to Do After Your and How To Win Your Worker’s Compensation Case
All too often we have seen good people hurt on the job make mistakes fatal to their worker’s compensation case. That’s why we wrote the book “How to Win Your Worker’s Compensation Case & Get a Big Settlement.” It is our way of giving back to the community where we live, work and raise our families. We can’t legally say we’re the best attorneys for you, because our ethical rules prohibit any lawyer from claiming to be the best.
What we can tell you is we are experts specializing in worker’s compensation cases that treat our clients like family. If you are unsure about what to do or what your case is worth it’s easy to call us. We can help most people that call and if we can’t help.
TOP TEN REASONS TO CALL US
- We are Experts - Featured on TV: ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, WATL, 11ALIVE, CW/ WUPA, PEACHTREE TV
- Big Settlement Guarantee – if we do not beat the amount of any current offer you have prior hiring us our services are TOTALLY FREE!
- Client Satisfaction Guarantee – if you are not totally 100% satisfied with how you are treated in the initial 30 days after you hire us you can take your file no questions asked and NO FEES or COSTS.
- More Money Guarantee - We are so confident in our ability to get successful results we guarantee our clients receive more money than us – ALWAYS!
- Perfect 10 - Attorney Ranking.
- No Fees Upfront - No fees unless YOU WIN!.
- Statewide Service - We come to you 24/7 statewide.
- Talk To Us Same Day - You have right talk to us same day you call and know what is happening on your case.
- Second Opinions - that have double & tripled the amount of money received by clients.
- BECAUSE YOU WANT TO WIN!
Types of Work-related Injury Cases We Handle
Our experienced team of injury attorneys helps clients hurt in all types of workplace accidents, including:
- Heavy machinery and equipment accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Exposure to hazardous substances or toxins
- Scaffolding and ladder collapse
- Carpal tunnel
- Herniated Discs
- Meniscus Tears
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Surgery Injuries
- Spine, walking and lifting injuries
If you or a loved one has been injured at work and need to file a workers’ compensation claim, please call our office today at (800) 676-4878.