What to Do After Your Slip and Fall Accident
Although you may be unsure about what to next, it’s very important to remember that a slip and fall accident is rarely the fault of the injured. Both businesses and homeowners have a duty to keep their properties safe for those who may enter upon them.
If you’ve been injured in a fall, we can help. Below are the reasons it makes sense to contact our law firm now.
TOP TEN REASONS TO CALL US
- We are Experts - Featured on TV: ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, WATL, 11ALIVE, CW/ WUPA, PEACHTREE TV
- Big Settlement Guarantee – if we do not beat the amount of any current offer you have prior hiring us our services are TOTALLY FREE!
- Client Satisfaction Guarantee – if you are not totally 100% satisfied with how you are treated in the initial 30 days after you hire us you can take your file no questions asked and NO FEES or COSTS.
- More Money Guarantee - We are so confident in our
ability to get successful results we guarantee our clients receive more money than us – ALWAYS!
- Perfect 10 - Attorney Ranking.
- No Fees Upfront - No fees unless YOU WIN!.
- Statewide Service - We come to you 24/7 statewide.
- Talk To Us Same Day - You have right talk to us same day you call and know what is happening on your case.
- Second Opinions - that have double & tripled the amount of money received by clients.
- BECAUSE YOU WANT TO WIN!
Types of Slip and Fall Cases We Handle
Our experienced team of injury attorneys helps clients hurt in all types of slip and fall accidents, including:
- Shopping Injuries (See our special sections on Wal-Mart and Kroger slip and falls)
- Failure to Repair
- Dangerous Conditions
- Failure to Warn of Hazards
- Failure to remove standing water
We will work tirelessly to make sure you receive the compensation that you deserve following your workplace injury. Call us for a free consultation, or request a copy of our report, “Secrets to Win Your Injury Case.”
All too often we have seen good people hurt make mistakes fatal to their case. That’s why we wrote the book “Secrets to Win Your Injury Case.” It is our way of giving back to the community where we live, work and raise our families. We can’t legally say we’re the best attorneys for you, because our ethical rules prohibit any lawyer from claiming to be the best.
What we can tell you is we are experts specializing in helping people have on another’s property get a Big settlements. If you are unsure about what to do or what your case is worth it’s easy to call us. We can help most people that call and if we can’t help we’ll do our best to refer you to someone that can you.