Answers To Your Most Frequently Asked Personal Injury and Disability Questions
You may feel like you have so many questions when it comes to personal injury or disability, but don't worry—you're not alone. We have compiled a list of questions we get on a regular basis and we hope you're able to find some answers here.
A serious personal injury can alter your life and rearrange your priorities in an instant. For most of us, it is a new experience to deal with the results of an accident, including the injuries, lost income and potential lifelong disabilities.
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured in a Georgia accident, you probably have lots of questions about what you should do next. We have provided the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about personal injury accidents, including Car Accidents, Truck Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Pedestrian Accidents, DUI/Drunk Driving Accidents, Slip-and-fall Accidents and Workers' Compensation. You can read them by clicking on the links below.
For personalized assistance and an analysis of your individual situation, contact the Accident & Disability Attorneys of Monge & Associates.
- Select a category
- Auto Accidents
- Drunk Driving Crashes
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Truck Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- What kind of damages can I recover from a slip and fall accident?
- I was injured at work, but my employer told me to use my health insurance to cover costs. Is that allowed?
- How common are drunk driving accidents?
- Where do drunk-driving accidents happen?
- What types of injuries are common in DUI crashes?
- Do DUI cases involve only alcohol?
- What are my options if I’ve been injured in a DUI wreck?
- What is a dram shop lawsuit?
- What should I do if I’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident?
- What types of injuries do motorcycle drivers and their passengers sustain in accidents?