Answers To Your Most Frequently Asked Personal Injury and Disability Questions
You may feel like you have so many questions when it comes to personal injury or disability, but don't worry—you're not alone. We have compiled a list of questions we get on a regular basis and we hope you're able to find some answers here.
A serious personal injury can alter your life and rearrange your priorities in an instant. For most of us, it is a new experience to deal with the results of an accident, including the injuries, lost income and potential lifelong disabilities.
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured in a Georgia accident, you probably have lots of questions about what you should do next. We have provided the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about personal injury accidents, including Car Accidents, Truck Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Pedestrian Accidents, DUI/Drunk Driving Accidents, Slip-and-fall Accidents and Workers' Compensation. You can read them by clicking on the links below.
For personalized assistance and an analysis of your individual situation, contact the Accident & Disability Attorneys of Monge & Associates.
Faqs » blog
- Select a category
- Auto Accidents
- Drunk Driving Crashes
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Social Security Disability
- Truck Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Speeding Driver Kills Family After Hitting Tree
- Scott Monge Examines Two Dramatic Pedestrian Accidents in Georgia
- Use Caution and Care When Driving in the Rain
- 3 Things You Need To Know About Texting and Driving
- Scott Monge Discusses Tragic Cycling Accidents in Georgia
- Scott Monge Examines How Workers’ Compensation Ignited Several Controversial Cases
- Scott Monge Profiles Atlanta Car Accidents That Left Serious Injuries and Fatalities
- Scott Monge News Roundup: Negligence and Car Accidents
- 2 Types of Workers’ Comp Claims That Scott Monge Can Assist With
- Stay safe when on the road in severe weather