Answers To Your Most Frequently Asked Personal Injury and Disability Questions
You may feel like you have so many questions when it comes to personal injury or disability, but don't worry—you're not alone. We have compiled a list of questions we get on a regular basis and we hope you're able to find some answers here.
A serious personal injury can alter your life and rearrange your priorities in an instant. For most of us, it is a new experience to deal with the results of an accident, including the injuries, lost income and potential lifelong disabilities.
If you or someone you love has been seriously injured in a Georgia accident, you probably have lots of questions about what you should do next. We have provided the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about personal injury accidents, including Car Accidents, Truck Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Pedestrian Accidents, DUI/Drunk Driving Accidents, Slip-and-fall Accidents and Workers' Compensation. You can read them by clicking on the links below.
For personalized assistance and an analysis of your individual situation, contact the Accident & Disability Attorneys of Monge & Associates.
Faqs » blog
- Select a category
- Auto Accidents
- Drunk Driving Crashes
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Truck Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Scott Monge Discusses 3 Important Personal-Injury Lawsuit Factors
- Scott Monge Explains Pickup Truck Seatbelt Laws in Georgia
- Scott Monge Discusses the Impact of Georgia’s Comparative Negligence Law
- Scott Monge Examines How Long You Have to File a Lawsuit in Georgia after a Car Crash
- What if I sustain a catastrophic injury?
- Why do I need to hire an auto accident attorney?
- 7 ways to save on utilities
- Scott Monge Examines a 12-Car Pileup That Disrupted Traffic in Atlanta
- Scott Monge Explains How Police Identified Missing Student
- Keep teens safe behind the wheel